Friday 20 December 2019

Activity 3 day 1

My charity I have chosen is the SPCA.
I have chosen the SPCA because I like animals and helping them, thats why I have chosen them. 

The SPCA help animals (and rescue them) that have been found or abandoned. The SPCA then take them back to the SPCA to clean them and get better  if they have hurt themselves or any damage done to them.

 They raise money so they can get more equipment and things for the animals. 

Those are the reasons why I chose SPCA.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ruby, Katelynn here!

    This is a great blog post. I also chose the SPCA for my charity, I just really like animals. I like how included lots of detail about what the SPCA do. Maybe next time you could present this in a different way like a google drawing, google slide. You could even add some colour! This is such an amazing blog post.

    Keep up the great work Ruby!

    Katelynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby
    Well done on this post I hope you carry on and finish all the posts
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby!

    My name is Matilda. I live in Auckland, and this summer I am working as one of the blog commenters that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts. I am really looking forward to reading everything you post for the summer learning journey, and getting to know you a bit better!

    This blog post is amazing! The SPCA is such an amazing charity to be learning about! They do such a good job of taking care of all sorts of animals. Have you ever been to the SPCA? Do you know anyone who has adopted an animal from the SPCA?

    Well done on such a great start to the summer learning journey! You have done such amazing work so far. I can’t wait to see what you post next!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.