Friday 6 September 2019

Prep Blog

For the last two weeks the whole school have been preparing for PrEP. This year my group is called Lava Lamps,we are called that because we are making lava lamps, and I'm the CEO of for our group and sooo happy! So far we have ordered two little jars of glitter, some blue ribbon,vegetable oil and we have already got some jars. This year the money currency is called Kiwi.


Here is an example of what we are making.

Image result for lava lamps without alka seltzer

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rugby, My name is Natasha and I love your post.
    This post reminded me about when I tried to make a lava lamp, but it didn't turn out to be lava lamp, it turned out to be a glitter lamp, that's what I call it. I took a water bottle and filled it with water and then I found some glitter and I put it in the Water bottle and I asked my dad if he could tighten the lid more and when I turned it around and put it in the sun it would sparkle.
    Do you have a lava lamp?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.