Thursday 23 April 2020

My Favourite Animal

My personal favourite animal would be a wolf. And why you may ask? Ill give you many reasons below



. First reason, I like wolves because I think they look very cute, and some majestic and they could be good house guards.

. Another reason is I love some of the different patterns on different wolves, I also think the colours they have are cool and pretty.

. I think it looks cool when they howl at the moon late at night cause it would be a really cool photo to take .

. They can be very protective over things so if you had them as a pet ( But you can get Husky's instead) they could protect you from anyone getting your house if they were trained.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby
    I really enjoyed reading about your favourite animal. I read a book recently about a lady that helped wounded wolves but sadly as their habitats were getting taken over by humans they couldn't safely be released but into the wild.
    Sounds like your bubble is keeping themselves entertained with some fun activities.

    Tineka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ruby, Your use of paragraphs has presented your work well. They say a dog is man's best friend and dogs evolved from wolves and therefore have many wolf characteristics. I am wondering if you have a dog?. Have you read any books or seen movies about wolves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo lelei Ruby, a wolf is a incredible choice as a favourite. Your details about the sneaky wolves is very descriptive and exciting to read through, Well Done :)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Soane, I'm glad you think that the Wolf is an incredible choice as a favourite animal. It's good that you like the details I put into it. Thank you from Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.