Thursday 26 September 2019

Japanese origami

Today is Thursday the 26th of September, today my have been doing Japanese. Everyone could choose to wear a Kimono and play Kendama or make Origami. I got to wear a Kimono as well but I made Origami, or at least tried to. First I tried to make a rose. But I ended up giving up because one fold I couldn't quite master so I unfolded  it all. Then I started to fold a butterfly but didn't finish because we had to stop and blog about what we have done.

Here is my nearly finished butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! that's amazing Ruby. I don't even know how to make an almost finished Japanese butterfly. What made you do that?
    Have you seen the new "Lion king" yet? Have you ever been to japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that japan es origami looks like the elytra from minecraft

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.