Friday 7 September 2018

Fractions Think Board

This week for maths Mrs P gave us this fraction think board. The fraction think board is different types of ways you can work out fractions. 

For this activity i needed lots of help because I didn't know most of the parts of this activity. I thought this activity was fun and hard because you choose the fraction you wanted and you use different types of shapes for working  out your answers.

 For me fractions are really hard I also dislike them because i'm not very good at working out fractions. Here is my think board.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby it's Emily from Grey Main School!
    I like this post because it includes your drawing of what you did and you completed all of it.
    This reminds me of maths.
    Was this hard?
    Next time you could write more about this.
    By,
    EMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Emily thank you for the feed back. Next time I will add more info and it wasn't that hard though I had some help from Miss P.I tried my best to work it out but it was tricky at times. from Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.