Friday 1 November 2019

Halloween dress ups

Yesterday for Halloween rotations we did dress ups. Only it wasn't just dress ups, we were disguising ourselves from  the evil spirits. We were dressing up to disguise from the evil spirits so they wouldn't recognise us. Everyone in my group enjoyed this activity. There were so many different costumes to choose from. There were wigs and shirts and helmets and pants/shorts and scarfs. Look down below to see what we have chosen.

Here is some photos from this activity.


  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby, I'm glad you enjoyed dressing up. I loved this activity because it was fun and funny. I think everyone in the class enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby it is Aoife. All the pictures are really cool I could not recognise any of the people. Maybe next time you could make the pictures a bit bigger so we could see them better but the rest is great. I also think it is cool how you put why we dress up for Halloween Good job. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aoife! thank you very much for the comment you have put on my blog. Next time I will make the pictures bigger so YOU can see them. Though I'm glad that the rest is great and I really hope you enjoyed it. From your Friend Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.