Friday 29 May 2020

HPV jabs

 Yesterday at school me and a couple other people had to get our HPV jabs.

The HPV jab protects you from throat and mouth cancer and other thing to your private parts. Its only a small needle and doesn't actually hurt as bad as you might think. To me it felt like my brother just punched me in the arm. Also you can chose what side you can get it on, I got mine on my left arm because I'm right handed so it would be easier to write and stuff like that. Some of the people had to get two jabs because they didn't get their eleven year old jabs. After everyone got their jabs we got to chose a chocolate. Also we have to have another jab in six months!

If your going to get HPV jab, don't worry it's not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.